Dr. Ishan Shah - Best Appendix Doctor in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Rajasthan
Appendix Hospital in Ahmedabad - Dr. Ishan Shah is one of the No 1 Appendix Doctor in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Rajasthan, provides painless laparoscopic appendix removal surgery at an affordable charge. We have the top appendix surgeon in Ahmedabad who can treat you properly. Book Consultation Now: +91 9599555795. Find experienced & Senior appendix doctor in Ahmedabad, Appendicitis Treatment in Ahmedabad, Appendix Surgery in Ahmedabad, Appendix Doctor Near Me, Who offers the best Appendix operation in near me, Ahmedabad.
Appendix Doctor in Ahmedabad- Sushrusha Hospital is considered as one of the best Appendix removal hospitals in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Rajasthan. Get Laparoscopic Appendix Removal cost from the best-certified hospitals & doctors in Ahmedabad at Sushrusha.
An appendectomy is a surgery to remove the appendix when it is infected. This condition is called appendicitis. Appendectomy is a common emergency operation. The appendix is a small, tube-shaped bag that is attached to the large intestine. It is located in the lower right part of your stomach. If not treated, your appendix can break. This is a medical danger.
Appendix - Symptoms and Treatment by Dr Ishan Shah at Sushrusha Hospital Ahmedabad
Appendicitis is a medicinal emergency that wants immediate concern. See an Appendix Doctor or go to the emergency room right away. Appendicitis disorder may begin off as light cramping. It often becomes more constant and hard over time. It may start in your top abdomen or abdomen button area, before moving to the lower right quadrant of your stomach. Shushrusha Hospital is the best Appendix Hospital in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, India.
Symptoms and Causes
1. Immediate pain that starts on the right side of the below belly
2. Swollen belly
4. Can’t pass gas
5. Loss of appetite
6. Lack of energy.
7. low fever
8. Illness and vomiting
9. Constipation or diarrhea
10. Abdominal bloating
Diagnosis of Appendicitis
To help diagnose appendicitis, your doctor will likely take a history of your signs and symptoms and physically examine your abdomen.
The following Tests and procedures used to diagnose appendicitis include:
1. Blood Test: Blood Test a high white blood cell count, to look for signs of infection
2. Urine Test: Your doctor may want you to have a urinalysis to make sure that a urinary tract infection or a kidney stone or such as a bladder infection
3. Computerized tomography (CT) scan or an ultrasound scan to see if the appendix is grown, to help confirm appendicitis or find other causes for your pain
Best Surgery Treatment for Appendicitis in Ahmedabad, Gujarat Available At Sushrusha Hospital
1. surgery to remove your appendix
2. Drink at least 10-12 glasses of water.
3. Exercise regularly.
4. Antibiotics and fluids by vessel
5. pain relievers
6. fluid intake
8. needle drainage or surgery to drain an abscess
10. Green Grams
12. IV fluids
How Long Does It Take to Recover from an Appendectomy?
Your recovery time depends on the type of procedure you had. If you had laparoscopic appendectomy surgery, you will probably be able to return to work or a normal routine 1 to 3 weeks after surgery. If you had open surgery, it may take 2 to 4 weeks.
How can you care for yourself at home?
1. Rest when you feel weak. Getting enough rest will help you recover better.
2. Walk slowly. Bit by bit, improve the amount you walk. Walking increases blood movement and helps stop pneumonia and illness.
3. Avoid difficult activities, such as bicycle riding, jogging, powerlifting, or aerobic activity, until your doctor says.
4. Drink plenty of liquids
5. You can eat normal food. If your belly is upset, try soft, low-fat foods like plain rice, grilled chicken, toast, and yogurt.
5. Be safe with prescriptions. Take pain medicines specifically as guided.