Dr. Ishan Shah - No 1 Fissure Doctor in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Rajasthan
An anal fissure A small tear in the lining of the anus. may occur when passing hard or large stools.
An anal fistula is an infected tunnel between the end of the bowel and the skin near the anus.
Dr. Ishan Shah is one of the Best Fissure Doctor in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Rajasthan. They serve best services by ensuring our good health and caring for us. Performs all type of Advance Chronic Fissure and Fistula Surgery in in all over Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, India.
If you are living in Navrangpura, then you are must Consult Dr. Ishan Shah for Fissure Treatment, and Fistula Treatment(Surgery) in Ahmedabad.Book an appointment with an experienced No. 1 Fissure Treatment Doctor Ahmedabad based on your medical status. View doctor phone numbers and Meeting Timings in Hospital. SuShruSha Hospital offers the best and exclusive Fissure Treatment Hospital, Bhagandar Treatment, Painless Laser Treatment of Fissure Fistula in Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan. Best Fissure Treatment, best fistula surgeon in india, best doctor for fissure near me, doctor for fissure, fissure doctor near me, fissure specialist doctor Near Me in Sushrusha Hospital
Fissure - Symptoms and Treatment by Dr Ishan Shah at Sushrusha Hospital Ahmedabad
1. Sharp, burning pain while moving stools, that frequently lasts for a higher time
2. Bleeding when you pass stool
3. Unwilling to have a bowel movement
4. Removal of fluid from the fissure
1. Anal fissures are originated by the trauma to the inner lining of the anus.
2. The disease occurs due to moving dry or hard stools, tightening during childbirth, tight anal sphincter muscles, or frequent bowel actions.
3. Anal fissures may also occur due to conditions such as anal cancer, herpes, HIV, or syphilis.
Three Steps to Get Better Medical Advice from Doctors
1. Ask your doctor if you have critical pain during a bowel
2. Movement, or you notice blood on stools after a bowel
3. Movement or if the fissure continues for higher than six weeks.
Usually, anal fissure looks as a paper cut. In the cause of a chronic fissure, a tear will be present along with two lumps or tags of skin, one inside and one outside.
The inner lump is called a sentinel pile, and the outer lump is called the hypertrophied papilla.
The purpose of non-surgical treatment is to decrease the pain, make the stool soft for an easy bowel movement.
1. Utilizing stool-softeners
2. Implementing nitroglycerin cream
3. Applying topical anesthetic creams such as lidocaine
4. Getting sitz baths to relax anal muscles
5. Nursing with Botox (Botulinum toxin type A) injection to stop spasms in the anal muscles by paralyzing them
Surgery is indicated in chronic anal fissure treatment and for cases that cannot be corrected with other treatments, then your doctor tells for surgery.
1. Lateral inner sphincterotomy (LIS) is the common surgery done to treat anal fissures.
2. The method includes cutting a small part of the anal muscle to decrease spasms and increase healing.
3. Inflammatory bowel disease or anal tumors also have related symptoms.
4. So your doctor may further assess the condition if the fissure doesn’t fix with the treatment.
Fissure in the anus can always be stopped by applying some easy tips:
1. Clean the anal area with warm water and mild soap
2. Take lots of liquids
3. Eat a fiber-rich food
4. Do physical exercise daily
5. Cure diseases such as constipation and diarrhea quickly
6. In the case of infants, change the diapers repeatedly and keep the anal area dry.